We are Open AND Offering Curbside Service
PLEASE NOTE: MINNESOTA LAWS REQUIRE FACE MASKS TO BE WORN INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF OUR BUILDING.
We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
- Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
- Ear infections
- Skin infections/parasites
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory disease
- Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
- Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
- End of life care
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If above does not apply, please utilize our curbside service. Call us at (651) 451-4404 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
- For end of life appointments, we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
- Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
At Inver Grove Heights Animal Hospital, we know that your pet is a special member of the family. That's why we've provided quality, compassionate care to pets in Inver Grove Heights and the surrounding communities since 1987. When you choose Inver Grove Heights Animal Hospital to be your pet care partner, you know your pet is receiving veterinary care based on the most advanced medical protocols in Dakota County from a welcoming, experienced and dedicated team.
We can't wait to meet you and your cherished companion. Please take a look at our website and learn about the many services we offer. Then call and find out how Inver Grove Heights Animal Hospital’s 11-doctor staff and 9,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility can provide your pet with the care he/she deserves.
Download Our Loyalty App!
Become a loyalty member! Earn stamps for every $100 spent! 16 stamps = $100 credit on future visits!
Readers Choice Winner 2019
Thank you to our clients for voting us Lillie Suburban Newspaper's 2019 Readers' Choice Winner for 'Best Place for Pet Care' for South West Minneapolis-St. Paul!
Click below to learn more about payment options with Scratchpay!